SGI Online Services
MySGI enables you to complete a number of SGI transactions online. Click here to register or login.
We are an SGI motor vehicle licence issuer. Our services include:
Driver's licence renewal
Vehicle registration, transfer and renewal
License plate cancellation
Photo ID for driver's licences
In-transit and other permit issuing
Vehicle serial number searches
For the convenience of our customers, we are open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. We will look after your motor vehicle licensing needs on your way to or from work, or anytime in between.
We have six terminals to ensure you get fast and efficient service.
EXTENSION AUTO INSURANCE
Additional Auto Insurance Coverage
In addition to the basic coverage provided with your licence plate, Farrell Agencies offers extension auto coverage, which allows you to lower your deductible and increase your liability limit.
Licence Plate Insurance Coverage
Your licence plate carries basic insurance coverage in three (3) areas:
Collision and Comprehensive (Damage to your vehicle)
Personal Injury Benefits
An Auto-Pak provides you with the following options:
Lowering your deductible
Increasing your Liability Limit
Adding Road Hazard Glass coverage
Adding Replacement Cost coverage on new vehicles
Adding Loss of Use coverage
Please contact our office and we will be happy to go through your personal coverage options.
With MySGI you can do all of the following from the comfort of your own home:
- Renew a vehicle registration - Renew the registration for most personal and some farm vehicles (vehicles registered in commercial classes and farm class where the farm declaration is due are not available on MySGI at this time).
- Cancel a vehicle registration - Registration cancellations are available for any valid plate registered to an individual, including private passenger vehicles, farm, commercial and taxis (except those registrations issued for interprovincial travel under the IRP Agreement).
- Annual driver's licence payment - Customers who have chosen the annual payment option for their 5-year driver's licence can make 1 or more annual payments.
Note: Your annual payment must be made before the due date to avoid cancellation of your driver's licence.
- Registration Eligibility Declaration completion - Customers using the AutoPay program with 'Continuous' stickers on their licence plates can complete their declaration, which is required every year.
- Replace a driver's licence - Request replacement of your current driver's licence with your existing photo.
Note: Changing your address will automatically reprint your driver's licence with your new address.
- Replace an identification card - Request replacement of your current identification card with your existing photo.
Note: Changing your address will automatically reprint your identification card with your new address.
- Request a driver's abstract - You can order a proof of driving history and a history of all vehicles registered and insured in your name. Commercial driver abstracts are also available at no additional cost.
- Schedule a road test - Book your Class 5 or motorcycle road test at one of our test office locations (not all locations are eligible for selection online at this time). If changes are required to your road test, you can also reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Receivable payment - Payments can be made for outstanding amounts owing.
- Information viewing - View your personal, driver and vehicle information and any notices that may be posted to your profile.
- Information updating - Update your contact information and change your address.
- Change preferred method of correspondence - Allows you to specify whether you'd like to receive correspondence from SGI by mail or email.
- Print an SDR Safe Rating History letter - This letter explains your complete safety rating as of the date of this letter.
- Get a vehicle's history - This is a free service that looks up the VIN of the vehicle and provides the status of the vehicle (if any), its most recent Saskatchewan registration expiry date, its damage claims history in Saskatchewan since Nov. 1, 2002 and whether the Saskatchewan PST is payable. The results only include claims paid under SGI's Auto Fund licence plate insurance.
- File a claim and book a damage appraisal - Our Auto eClaim registration is a fast and easy way to file your auto claim and book a vehicle damage appraisal appointment online anytime. Do not use this service to report an injury claim or a glass claim due to thrown objects from another vehicle.
- Calculate registration and insurance rates - Our rate calculator provides rates for the basic registration and insurance package that comes with Saskatchewan licence plates.
- View salvage items for sale - This service allows you to search our salvage inventory for parts for your vehicle, and even place a bid online.
- Find a Location - Allows you to look up the location of a motor licence issuer, a driver educator, a car seat technician or clinic, a claims centre, a driver exam office, a vehicle inspection station or a salvage centre.
Farrell Agencies offers three carriers for Extension Auto: