Join Our team. Apply now!
⭐️Attention: Sales Rockstars ⭐️
At Farrell Agencies, we are constantly looking for great people to join our culture. We want to get great candidates in our pipeline. This is in all departments - Front Line CSR, Motor Licence Issuing, farm, home, and commercial.
Send your resume to JFarrell@farrellagencies.com along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit.
If you are a Sales Rockstar, please apply now!
Thank you for your interest,
Farrell Agencies is constantly expanding and seeking great people to join our team. We have openings for the following positions:
- Branch Manager (Yorkton, SK) - heapplicantmanager.com
If you are interested in any of these positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Yorkton Office and ask for Jason.
Branch Manager (Yorkton, SK)
Westland Insurance Group Ltd. o/a Farrell Agencies has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager in our Yorkton, SK office. This is a great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join a rapidly growing organization with endless growth opportunities.
Named the 2018 Big Brokerage of the Year by Insurance Business Canada, Westland is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Canada with over 1400 employees in more than 130 offices throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past 5 years and are positioned to continue on this growth path.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
Are you looking for growth in your career, fostering a team, developing and mentoring staff? If so we want to hear from you. This position is responsible for managing one of our leading branches by maintaining an excellent work culture through empowering staff to best serve each other and our customers. A strong HR background will enable you to be the right fit.
- Coaching employees to achieve their sales and service targets
- Accountable for increasing revenues, building a book of business
- Having a hands on approach and working with staff to service clients
- Foster an environment that leads to a high level of engagement
- Ensure clients receive excellent service
Here’s what you bring:
- High School graduate
- Strong experience with auto and personal lines insurance
- Insurance Broker level 2 license is a must. CAIB and/ or CIP are an asset
- Previous management experience
- Proven results in developing and leading a team
- A natural ability at building authentic client relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
To see job listing in theapplicantmanager.com click here.