Winter driving can be stressful.
To stay safe on the road here are some tips:
- Scrape your windows all around.
- Many winter collisions occur because drivers are going too fast for road conditions. Slow down and keep a 5 second following distance.
- Steer gently on curves and in slippery conditions.
- Hard braking, quick acceleration and abrupt gear changes can cause you to skid.
- Avoid using cruise control on wet, snowy or icy pavement – it reduces your reaction time and vehicle control.
- If you do skid, release your brakes and steer in the direction you want to go.
- Drive with your headlights on at all times.
Even on a clear day, swirling snow makes it difficult to see and to be seen. A well-stocked winter driving kit helps to handle any emergency. It should include: blanket, shovel, scraper, snow brush, tow rope, Booster cables, warning lights or road flares, sand, salt or cat litter, extra clothing, candle and matches.
Take care out there.
Additional Auto Insurance Coverage
In addition to the basic coverage provided with your licence plate, Farrell Agencies offers extension auto coverage, which allows you to lower your deductible and increase your liability limit.
Licence Plate Insurance Coverage
Your licence plate carries basic insurance coverage in three (3) areas:
Collision and Comprehensive (Damage to your vehicle)
Personal Injury Benefits
We can provide additional coverage at reasonable rates. Get a free online auto or business insurance quote with eQuote. It’s fast, easy and convenient.
An Auto-Pak provides you with the following options:
Lowering your deductible
Increasing your Liability Limit
Adding Road Hazard Glass coverage
Adding Replacement Cost coverage on new vehicles
Adding Loss of Use coverage
Please contact our office and we will be happy to go through your personal coverage options.
At Farrell Agencies we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the industry.