Home Systems Protection covers repairs or replacement when home systems, equipment and major appliances mechanical break down.
For example: If your furnace has mechanical break down or your home entertainment system stops working, you’d have insurance to pay for the cost to replace it.
What does it cover?
Home systems and equipment like:
- boilers, furnaces and heat pumps
- hot water heaters and radiant floor heating
- central air conditioning
- water purification and filtration
- ventilating systems
- well pumps, installed sump pumps
- home security monitoring and control devices
- pool, spa or sauna equipment
- electrical service panels
- solar/wind/geothermal heating or energy
- kitchen and laundry appliances
- home entertainment equipment
- computers and wireless devices
- power tools and shop equipment
- portable generators and sump pumps
- … and more
What does it cost?
For just a few dollars per month, you can have Home Systems Protection added to your existing home insurance policy.
Please contact our office and we will be happy to go through your personal coverage options.