Small Business Insurance
As a startup business, one needs to carefully consider your investment and return on investment (ROI).
Risk Management is part of this analysis, which may involve insurance.
At Farrell Agencies, we can provide you with the peace of mind that you have insurance coverage for the following:
- Physical Property of your Business
- Liability (Third-party bodily injury or Property Damage)
Some things to consider for a Small Business and Why You Need Insurance
- Is the property for which I have invested (buildings or equipment) at high or low risk of loss?
- What is my contingency plan if I have a loss? i.e. Do I have enough cash to cover a potential loss?
- How much would it cost to insure my investment? i.e. Can I cashflow the insurance premium?
- What are my liability exposures? i.e. Do i have a premisses and / or product liability exposure?
- What are some ways I can decrease my annual insurance premium?
- Do my suppliers or customers require to be names on my insurance policy?
- How much liability insurance is enough?
- Can I buy just liability insurance or do I need to cover my property as well?
These may be questions you have now, or may be questions you have never thought of while owning a small business.
We also offer Group Healthcare Benefit plans for small businesses.
Farrell Agencies is here to help, please contact our office by email or by phone and talk to a specialist.